Updated January 2021:
- Neonatal/pediatric central nervous system empiric therapy recommendations.
- Spectrum of activity of doxycycline, macrolides, and quinolones for Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma spp.
Updated November 2020:
- Deletion of piperacillin as no longer available in Canada.
- Addition of maximum of 3000mg for vancomycin loading dose in adults.
- Addition of comprehensive B-lactam cross-reactivity chart and other revisions to cross-reactivity section.
Updated October 2020:
- COVID-19 section.
- Addition of amoxicillin–clavulanate IV and fosfomycin IV to Antibiotic sections.
Updated September 2020:
- Vancomycin dosing and monitoring guidelines.
- Empiric therapy of SSTI in adult patients, particularly B-lactam allergy regimens to decrease use of clindamycin and fluoroquinolones wherever possible.
- Empiric therapy of CAP/NHAP/influenza in adult patients.
- Culture-directed therapy of Pneumonia in adult patients.
Updated April 2020:
- COVID-19 - antimicrobial management.
- Addition of isavuconazole IV/PO to Antibiotic sections.